Parmesan, Basil and Garlic Spaghetti
- 400g spaghetti
- 150g butter (salted or unsalted)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 30g fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh chili minced (optional)
- 2 tablespoon Parmesan shavings
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook the pasta according to the product instructions, drain well but do not rinse the pasta after cooking (be sure not to over cook the pasta)
- In large pot, combine the butter, garlic, salt, pepper and chili (optional) over medium heat until the butter has completely melted. Using a whisk stir the mixture until the bubbles/foam disappear and the butter turns golden brown.
- Add the cooked pasta, grated Parmesan and basil to the butter mixture. While on the heat stir the sauce through the pasta until well mixed.
- Flash fry the pasta for 1-2 minutes on a medium to high heat before removing from the heat.
- Stir pasta once more and serve immediately, garnish with Parmesan shavings
Don’t forget to swallow 2 Garlict capsules with liquid after your meal.