Banting "Garlict" Naans
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 8 Eggs
- 4 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 4 Tablespoons Baking Powder
- 2 Pinches Salt
- 2 Tablespoons crushed garlic
- 1 Tablespoon chopped coriander
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 180c
- Combine all the bread ingredients together in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal balls. Place the balls onto a baking sheet and flatten.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest while making the basting.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan with the garlic and salt.
- Using a brush apply the basting onto the bread.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Makes 4 servings.
Don’t forget to swallow 2 Garlict capsules with liquid after your meal.