Asian Beef Salad
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1.5 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons peanut or canola oil
- 2 pinches of salt and ground black pepper
- 700g beef fillet or tenderloin, sliced
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 2 carrots, grated or in ribbons
- 200g baby spinach leaves
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the soy sauce, lime juice, sugar, sesame seeds and fish sauce; stir until the sugar has dissolved. In another small bowl, stir the garlic, 1 tablespoon oil and pepper.
- Season the beef with salt and pepper.
- In a 20cm nonstick skillet, heat the remaining oil over a medium-high heat until hot. Swirl to coat the skillet. Add half of the beef in a single layer and cook, without stirring, until well browned, about 1 minute. Using tongs turn the pieces over and brown on the other side.
- Transfer to a medium bowl and add the sauce mixture and mixed through. Return the content to the skillet and stir contently for 2 minutes.
- Once the beef has been coated and the sauce has thicken remove from the heat allowing it to rest for 2 minutes.
- On a serving dish place carrots, onions and baby spinach. Toss lightly.
- Place the rested beef on top of the salad and drizzle the remaining sauce onto the salad.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Don’t forget to swallow 2 Garlict capsules with liquid after your meal.